Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekends and riders


I actually rode over to my local coffee shop last Sunday and arrived early enough to discover they have a small car/bike gathering in the parking lot every Sunday morning from 7-10. I parked my bike and walked around a bit checking everything out. Met some really nice people; I'll have to change up my routine of walking to the coffee shop and ride over on Sunday mornings.

I was also informed there is a Cars & Coffee gathering Saturday mornings somewhere up by the Spectrum. That one is earlier, 5-9 or so. I was told getting there around 7 was fine. I'll have to check it out and I'll fill you all in later (all 1 of my readers)!

Edit: Quick google got me this page. Check it out! http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/

0 comments:

 

Angi the Biker Chick